Thursday, January 18, 2018

Bubble Pizza

I let the kids pick a meal each month that I will make.
 This month Lily chose spaghetti O's.  Alysa' s choice this month is broccoli (I'm making a broccoli, ham, and cheese bake)
 Gabriel ... well his choice I know before asking.  Pizza. One of our favorite pizza is bubble pizza.
Really easy and delicious .

Here are the ingredients I used. Mozzarella cheese, pizza sauce, biscuits, and pepperoni

First we ( Anna and I) cut the biscuits into fours 


Spread them evenly on the bottom of two  9x13 pans (greased)


Pour pizza sauce over the biscuits.  


Add cheese 


Pepperoni 


Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until biscuits are cooked. 


Enjoy!


This was the girls first time having it and they thanked me over and over again! So easy , so good. And, a hit for all the kids.. Hubby too. 

No comments: