In an hour, it will be Gabes 8th Birthday.
Oh how I can't believe how that little red head has grown.
I miss holding him as a tiny baby and kissing his orange fuzzy head... but, I do enjoy the boy he has become.
Tomorrow we will be camping with cubscouts! He is excited to spend his birthday with his friends and doing something he loves so much (camping).
We are blessed to have him and I am so thankful that after all of his sicknesses in the past... he is healthy and happy.
We celebrated his birthday last weekend with a little pizza, pizza cake, and polka at the park (he wanted an all P party lol)
Here are some pictures of him celebrating his day!
Made a pizza cake :) Tutorial HERE
Gabe with daddy and Grandpa
Opening gifts!
Papa Gary came down :)
Grandpa plays polkas in a band. Gabe asked for Grandpa
to bring polka CD to play... Grandpa did one better :)
1 comment:
How cute! I LOVE the cake and an all "P" party idea! Happy birthday, Gabe! :)Oh, and what an awesome grandpa! :)
Post a Comment