We have been doing the basics to be sure but the fun other stuff is few and far between .... that's ok .. they are learning and having fun ... well kind of .
First... my kids bought themselves some laptops/tablets. My cousins Dr. office that she works at was getting rid of them. My kids do math on the computer and they were always
We have been busy around her with visiting friends and family. This past weekend we were able to visit a friend who had twins. It was our firs time meeting the twins (they are a month old now)... I enjoyed helping her feed them and change them VERY much.. Made me LONG for July when my new little niece Ella will be here... COME ON JULY.
Anyway.. Jason would talk to them and check them out but, at one point he picked both of them up. I had to take a picture ... There is something about a guy and a baby (or two :P )
Anna got a new sprinkler for her birthday.. It was warm a couple of days last week and I let the kids go in it... They had a hoot.
Anna asked for a "Tigers wall" in her new room after her Birthday adventures and meeting the Tigers (seen HERE ) I still haven't posted pics of their new room but, the gist is it is pink and black and white. ... but here is a picture of her Tigers wall.
The two left pictures are her with Cabrera and the other with Phil Coke.
The hat was her idea.. cute huh? and then her jersey all signed along with her ticket to the game.
On the right is a picture of her with us, and her aunts and uncles.. also her sign that says "win it for me, it's my 10th birthday" The picture under that is Torii Hunter signing her jersey.
She is so excited about it.. it just the little things huh?
Ok and remember this post? This was about our new baby chicks and our project about germination.
Well we had the seeds in the window since April 8th. It seemed that we got duds. Nothing was happening and so we stopped documenting change (since there wasn't any) and just left them in the window.. but, the other day we discovered that SOMETHING was happening.. at least in Kalebs baggie.
Gabes is growing a little. It is neat to see the leaves inside the seed.
you can also see his roots.
His is actually a little more grown then this now.
The girls are way slower. It is weird.. In the window they are
Gabe, Kaleb , Anna, and Abigail....
Kalebs in the middle is growing nicely and Gabes is right behind. The girls however on the right side aren't doing nearly as well. Not sure why that is. Our theory is the way the light hits on the window but, we can't be sure, it is just interesting.
Here are the girls.
In that same post I revealed our baby chicks.They were SO cute and fluffy and then got gross and awkward and then turned cute and big ...
Here is a picture of them the day they moved to their "big hen home"
This is Princess Leia .. I love the look on her face like "huh?"
It was a happy day when they were moved outside to their coupe. I like having the chickens but, my house smelling like chickens.. not so much.
We have their coupe inside my garden shed.. this shed came with my house and I had grand plans for this.
I was going to be such a gardener and have these big beautiful flowers everywhere.. HA.
This is the second time this has become our coupe for chickens.. and I think it suits it.
Here they are in their happy home. Jason did a great job this time making it very functional for them.
Our last chickens liked to lay eggs up in the rafters.. so he built these shelves so when they start laying, if any want to be up high they have their own little space.
Here are all the girls saying HI
If I were a chicken I would be happy here :)
I just hope they are happy enough to give us some eggs and LOTS of them .
And finally.. we have a new member of the family. This here is "Prince" Fielder. (Anna named him after her second favorite baseball player... she said "besides, he looks like a prince")
The neighbor across the street moved leaving this beautiful guy and a pug in the backyard to fend for themselves.
I couldn't let that happen so we brought them both home. Our intentions were to find a home for both and we did find one for the pug but, we all fell in love with this little guy.
He is a little less then a year old and we are really hoping it works out. He needs a good grooming and some love and attention but he will NEVER lack that here.. He is treated well, like a Prince...
Here he is in the car.. He loves to go in the car and be with us where ever we are. We are hoping to get him groomed next week. His previous owner cut his hair herself and, didn't do a good job. he has things matted in his fur.. poor guy.
Who could mistreat this guy?
P.s I didn't drive with him up there.. The boys were in Little Ceasers getting a pizza.. we were just having fun with him up there <3 p="">3>















No comments:
Post a Comment