Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I LOVE YOU... Week 39 ( 9 Mo)

Tomorrow you will be 9 months old.
This has been a BIG week for you... you have definatly gained some weight this week... you have also grown taller. As soon as we know forsure that the weather will stay nice, we will be taking you out of the infant carrier and moving you to a "big girl carseat" You are just getting too heavy to lug around in that infant carrier.
You also had your FIRST EASTER. You had no clue, but you were dressed to match your big sister in the sweetest white dress with purple polka dots!
you also ate your first crackers! I had decided to see how you would do with a club cracker since, you were doing "ok" with the melting puff things. Your problem with those are, as soon as I put them on your tongue, you move them to the back of your throat before they get a chance to melt..
You loved them.. and have been getting a couple every day since. Its fun to see you doing new things.
You also started to really stand when holding on to things.. before you would, for a few seconds here and there... now, you stand as long as I let you. BIG SHOT.
You also started to wave HI when we say "Say HI" and so now you wave both Hi and Bye.. its sooo cute... also daddy taught you to take your fingers and strum them on your lips to make noise... its too cute.
I feel like more has happened this week but, I cant remember, its been a BIG week like I said.
OH.... you have all four top teeth comming in at the same time.. one is partially through, one is broke through but barely there and the other two are white, swollen and ready to pop at any second.

Ok, finally

I LOVE YOU BECAUSE............

You were soo pretty in your first Easter Dress



you are such a BIG shot standing up in your crib...



You were SO enthralled with seeing and feeling (and tasting) grass for your first time, that I could NOT get you to look at the camera!




you are just SO beautiful while sleeping... and I love your little pose~


and finally because, you are just THE BEST BABY. I had to take you on a photoshoot yesterday and you were so good, just sitting, playing with your toys, no one even knew you were there! You are just THE HAPPIEST baby.... well, I would say FOURTH, cause your brothers and sisters were pretty happy too...
Anyways here are a few pics I snapped of you in between shots of the newborn :P
in the first one, the Daddy of the baby was playing with you, he put the frog on your head and you would giggle but stay SO still so it wouldnt come down, it was so cute.


2 comments:

Tracy said...

She is getting so big! I like the Easter dress photo...it's really cute.

I wish little ones stayed little longer. ;o}

Elizabeth said...

totally ADORE the hands behind the head sleeping!!