I remember making my 35 week post while pregnant ... Thinking I Had five whole weeks left before you were going to arrive.. boy, was I wrong! :D
You haven't changed all that much this week. You do, now get up on your arms when on your belly tho, you are not ready to roll over on to your back just yet. So you are often frustrated.
Your second tooth is about to come through. You are handling this tooth much better then the last.. thankfully.
I Love you Because....
Your funny faces make my day! I love the look on your face here.. Uncle took this picture. You were a mess but, your face is ADORABLE!

and this face too!!!

You had SO much fun at your second zoo trip ... first this year...

you LOVED the polar bear exhibit!


and our SECOND zoo trip in a week, your third trip total... you had just as good of a time!
(you can see your tooth really good in this one)

(I LOVE this one)
4 comments:
Look at that little girl!! She is to cute! I can't believe she is 8 months old already..It is going by WAY WAY to fast! Kristen
What gorgeous blue eyes!
Hi Kristy, about the A is for Anna Belle book....no, as far as I know there is not a boy version. I will say that the number book, "One is One" by her is just as beautiful and not geared toward girls.
Your pictures are just so beautiful.
She just gets cuter and cuter!.
And your other ones are really getting big. I meant to mention that earlier and looks like I forgot! LOL
Post a Comment