I am officially 10 weeks today, tho it would have been 11 weeks but the Drs took a week away from me! According to one of the ultrasounds I was a week behind what I thought I was.. funny cause some said I was up to 3 weeks behind what I had thought.. THATS not possible... those things arent accurate but, for now, I am going with the second due date they have given me of August 10th . Tho really, I am hoping for a July baby... then I will have April, June, July and August.. we would just have to work on a May baby :P. I have never had a baby in the month that I was due. I was due in May with Anna, she came in April. I was due in July with Kaleb, he came in June, and I was due in September with Gabriel and he came in August... tho, I have stayed a pregnant a week longer with all of my pregnancies so, if this one fits the trend, I will have another August baby... Anna was born at 36 weeks, Gabriel at 37 and Kaleb at 38.. Also they each baby got bigger... Anna was 7lbs 14 and a half ounces... Gabriel was 8lbs 11 oz and Kaleb was 9lbs and 4 oz...... SO yah.. bigger and bigger, coarse, like the Dr said the other day, they each got to cook longer too. :P
I was going to switch my Drs office as they got two more Drs in the office and I didnt want to be sent back and forth between 5 Drs.. it was 3 before and I loved them all.. I didnt know that I would love 2 MORE Drs.. Coarse.. when I met one of the new ones, I love her so much that it made me feel guilty that I thought of changing. She was so great, very young and EXTREMLY beautiful.. but very personable. She had never met me so she went through what seemed like my entire history as my Dr had briefed her before my visit... I liked that she took so much time with me, chatted about personal things and really seemed more like a new friend then one of "those" Drs. So, I am pleased that since my issue with this pregnancy, I decided not to switch Drs.. I am going to the Hospital all my others were born in and I am a creature of Habit.
Anyways I have bored you with my pregnancy talk LONG enough... but do expect an update every week or so, not so much for you all, tho you are MORE THEN WELCOMED to read... but something for me to reflect on .
oh! this is funny. I got to see the baby on the ultrasound machine in the Drs office. It was moving around ..looked like a tiny gymnast.. anyways I came home and told my husband that I saw it and it was flip flopping around to which he replied "Oh great, we got a little democrate in there!" He is awsome!
9 comments:
I love hearing/reading about pregnancies, so go ahead and keep talking/typing! Hope all is going well with you!!!
Glad to hear it is going well so far. Praise the Lord!
It's always exciting anticipating a new arrival. Praying for you during this time.
Have a great week!
~ Christina
p.s. Thank you for the kind words you said regarding Ally. That was a real blessing to here.
I LOOOOOOOOOVe reading about your pregnancy! post away! It's a marvelous miracle going on with your body. I'm so glad to hear everything is going good.
~Kristi
I'm so happy for your family, expecting another, what a blessing.
Oh the little democrat crack was hilarious!
Hilarious hubby comment!
Hope it goes by quickly for you~I remember the 10 week mark, and now at almost 35 it seems like the time just flew by.
~Amy
I'm so happy for you. I'll be praying for you and the little one's health.
I am so happy for you! Hooray!
Almost through the first trimester!! :D
Okay...are you getting my emails?
I feel awful...I have tried to send you pictures of fabric to make your apron out of and I guess you aren't getting them.
I will try again today...;o{
Post a Comment