Wednesday, September 7, 2011

an EGG- cellent tip!

Ever pick up your carton of eggs and it was heavier on one side (because all the eggs are on one side) and you happened to pick up the lite side? Ever have eggs slip from the carton onto the floor because of it?
yah, this has happened to me and, I hated it... but, a few years ago I received a tip from a friend, her tip was to stagger how I took my eggs out, always leaving an even amount on each side... this way, its never heavier on one side or the other... this way, I don't loose eggs OR make a mess :)

3 comments:

Ryshel said...

Hey, that's a good tip! I'll remember that.

Emily said...

Love simple things like this. Thanks!

Angel said...

I do this too, but not because I've dropped them, just because I tend to be obsessive about order lol