I am a horrible blogger. I enjoy it, really I do, but, when I think of all the things I need to do in a day, blogging ALWAYS takes a back seat.
As I have said probably a billion times since blogging that, life is just flying by. I have a hard time keeping up with it and, let's not mention the fact that every time I turn around, there is yet another birthday for one of my kids and they are in fact a year older. In April, Anna turned 8. June, Kaleb turned 5. July Abby 2 and here, in a few days, Gabe will be 7~
The nice thing about Gabes birthday being Weds is, I will not have to worry about any of my kids turning another year older till... well, April, when it all starts all over again LOL
The summer is winding down and most of my friends have already started schooling again. I however have not. I have been enjoying our summer too much and I am not looking forward to being tied down to it... tho, once there, I will be fine.
I am going with something different this year due to circumstances . My older three will be doing an online school. Not a virtual school but, an online school. It costs a little more then our curriculum would but, It is best for our family at this time. The good thing is, they are VERY excited about it and ask every day to start. I only pray that keeps up :P
The hardest part is having three computers up and running and on the internet so that the kids can do their work. We are lucky enough to have a brother in law who works on computers as his main job and tinkers with them on the side. He has some really inexpensive for sale and, we only need one more .
In other news... my brother is getting married.
Next July (on Abbys birthday to be exact)
I am so excited. Shane is my only sibling. Him and I are great friends. I do adore his fiance and I am so happy for them.
I am standing up, as are my four kids. This is exciting........ it is going to be alot of money but, worth it. I couldnt imagine any of us not being a part of his big day. Anna is a Jr. Bridesmaid. Gabe is a Junior Groomsmen. Kaleb is the ringbearer and Abby is the flower girl!!!! All of the dresses have been picked out and the color is guava! for those of you unsure... its a melonish color a little dark melon? a darker shade of coral? I dunno. its pretty regardless!
I am looking forward to their upcoming wedding and, after that NIECES AND NEPHEWS! :0)
1 comment:
Hey Kristy,
We will be around the Detroit area. Are you near there? Let me know where you are because we'll be in and out of Detroit visiting several other towns.
e-mail me, missionarywife (at) yahoo (dot) com
Post a Comment