Tuesday, August 24, 2010


8 Years ago I married my BEST FRIEND... the most handsome man I have ever met .... the best father to my four amazing children.. the hardest worker I know...
I am so blessed....
8 years ago at this time, I was at my wedding reception eating delicious food surrounded by all the people I love.... It was a magical day one that surpassed my dreams...
My husband was more handsome then ANY prince in ANY fairy tale and minus the glass slippers *I wore satin slippers instead of shoes* I was very much a princess.
Never on that day, would I have imagined we would have two boys, and two girls. NEVER would I have thought that I was worthy to be SO blessed... BUT, I am so blessed.....

2 comments:

Tori Leslie said...

Oh wow, happy 8 years. Looks like you guys have been pretty productive in 8 years and have some sweet little ones to show for it.

here's to another happy 8 years!

Kristi said...

Hope y'all had a wonderful Anniversary. You were such a beautiful bride!!

~Kristi