Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fall is here!

I love October and November.. its such a beautiful time here in Michigan.
I feel badly for those who do not get the painted trees to be in awe over.
Aside from Crisp walks, beautiful leaves , pumpkins, turkey, and scarecrows.. I love October/November for another reason....... My husband grows a beard.
I love my husbands beard... and its only here from Octoberish till Aprilish.... but every year when the little prickles start to come in, I get so excited.. YAY.. its fall!

Here is a picture of my handsome husband with his beard.. he isnt a fan of getting his picture taken as you can tell :) This picture was taken at a Bonfire... the reason he has on the black hat :) I thought Iw as being sneaky taking this picture because it was a good distance away.. but, its obvious he caught me <3

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Yeah, I was celebrating fall last week when we had highs in the UPPER SIXTIES! I had to get my sweater. I guess I was just made to live in Florida because I'm a super baby when it comes to cold.

Here in northwest Florida we do not get any snow, or pumpkins, or changing of leaves. I have two trees that sort of turn reddish brown, but they leaves fall off immediately after that. Everything just goes from green to sort of a dead gray-brown. That is something I wish we did have though. Not much need for thick cozy sweaters or overcoats either.