Monday, February 23, 2009

16 WEEKS

I really do feel badly that I am not posting other then my weekly update. Things are so crazy lately, I havent even been reading everyones blogs.. I feel bad but, I know things will slow down here soon and I will be able to Catch up~

week 16 ... only a couple more weeks till we know if we have an Alabama or New Jersey in there. My thoughts go back and forth but, I am pretty certian about my gut feeling tho, It failed me before so I am not banking.

I am feeling little bubbly sensations more and more... its that little gal/guy in there moving around.. dont feel exactly like kicks yet, more like bubbles but, I know what it is and it makes me smile :P

my entire family is sick with the exception of my husband... lucky him is gone today .. as for the rest of us, misery has set in.. I took a break from laying on the bed to come down here.. change of Scenery is nice... THey all three want to lay as close as they can to me... makes it hard with my bigger belly and smaller bed... they fight, get feelings hurt.. its hard... all while I dont want to be touched at all cause I am ill as well :P AHH good times huh? .....
Amy had her baby! YAY... mommy and Baby are healthy and safe.. I cant wait to meet this new little one.
CONGRATS RON AND AMY....

Well I am off to wallow in self pity... ok, maybe not, but I am off to lay around and do NOTHING today.... :P

No comments: