Monday, January 26, 2009

12 WEEKS~!

YAY 12 weeks... Its so weird to have had a week taken from me. I want to say 13 weeks.. sounds better doesnt it? :P
Check out the little baby on my sidebar... its really growing.. How exciting to see the changes my baby is making.
I am feeling great.. better and better every day. Its amazing how great I feel this time around.. tho I may not be claiming great come July and I am "out to here" pregnant. :)
We still dont have any names narrowed down. Funny how I feel no urgency for it just yet. Jason and I have TOTALLY different tastes when it comes to names... it makes it hard.

well nothing new really to report. I am just trying to document my pregnancy week by week.. It will be fun to look back.

1 comment:

Amy ~ (Life's Small Treasures) said...

Congrats on 12 weeks~I know for me with each week it put my mind more at ease....yet with only a couple left I am getting nervous all over again ;).

The names will come they always do :D.

~Amy