Wednesday, November 12, 2008

100.. YAHOOOO


Its my 100th post... I had planned on posting about something COMPLETLY different but, I when I realized it was my 100th post... I thought "I have to do SOMETHING" but, what to do what to do...
100 things about me.. ok, fun for me, but I would lose you all at 5.... I am not THAT interesting!
I am thankful to all of those that read my boring ol blog and I wanted to give you something!
SOOOOOO.... I am hosting my first ever giveaway! YAY....
So my second thought was "what would I give away?" and I started thinking about how sweet you all are , and how I would love to give you all a Hug every now and then! Then it hit me....

100 Hugs and Kisses!!!!! all ya have to do is this.....

  1. Post about my giveaway on your blog!
  2. Leave me a comment saying ya did.

Its just THAT easy... the winner will be contacted and arrangments to be sent 100 Hugs and Kisses!

****Now, note that this is the holiday season so EXACT candies can not be promised but, they will be along the same lines as the hugs and kisses...

The drawing will be held on December 7th!!!! and I will keep this on the top of my blog till then!

8 comments:

Tracy said...

I see that you still can't bring yourself to lose the McCain buttons~me niether!

LOL-have a great weekend!

Tracy said...

Oh yeah~I will post your give~away on my blog!

You can never have too many Hugs or kisses ;o}

Kristy... said...

I agree Tracy! 100% :P

Valerie said...

Hey, Kristy! I've posted about it, so enter my name! :) Oh, and you do not have a "boring ol blog"! I enjoy reading about your family! :)

Anonymous said...

Just stopped by to let you know my computer is working again.

Lori said...

Kristy - Add me in. I posted about your give a way.

Kristi said...

OH yay! Count me in.

~Kristi

Twinmama said...

ok i am confused I was thinking the giveaway was from kristi at thimble thoughts, but nooo its a different kristy. whoops! I did post about your giveaway on my blog though, but i have to change the link...sorry for the mixup!
:-O