I have become the WORST blogger EVER... I always mean to come on and check everyones blog and update but, really there is so much going on all the time that I havent been doing so...
We have been busy lately with just life itself. Its been fun. We are having a WONDERFUL summer ... its going by TOO fast.
I have been forcing myself to walk. Our house butts up to the park which has paths.. I have been trying to walk the paths (two times around) once in the morning and once in the evening... its been nice.. its not every day cause we are busy but I am sure trying. Its a baby step in the right direction.
I took a few pictures of my house.. Ill post a few.... It still needs more "us" but for now , its cozy....
This is my bathroom that I was CERTIAN I would HATE because of the teal tiles... but, I actually do love it now that I have my own stuff in there and found that cute shower curtian.

This is one end of my living room.... Dont mind the small c hair, it actually belongs in my boys room and the fact that my linen closet door is open ... (blush) (this can be clicked to view bigger)

My Mommy went to Ikea and bought me this Mirror cause she has one and I always loved it. My aunt bought the sconces to match it and I think it looks great... My couch isnt staying there.. Its going into our basement when we get the carpet down.

another end of my living room.

THis is my daughters room. My mom bought her this night light at Ikea. It has a green cord that we put leaves on to look like a flower stem... we also found this garden set of stickers at the dollar store and did it up.. its adorable in person.. not AS cute in the pic... but you get the point.. we also have a purple light in it now that makes the flower glow purple. her entire room is bordered in butterflies... Its really really cute.

and here is my boys room, its an "army" or "military" theme... they LOVE it... its really cute.. Ill take more pics of that later.

4 comments:
Hey Kristy
I like the shower curtain, very nice and it matches the tiles really nice.
You have such a pretty home, I like how it's so uncluttered.
Love the light in the border, very pretty.
BRAVO, nice home!
Thanks Tori.. I love it... It will be cluttered one day I am sure tho, my goal is to keep my clutter in my basement! :P
Looks Good! Your doing a great job...I love the color of your livingroom even though I did like the blue ;)
Can't wait to see the rest of the house finished!
~Amy
I LOVE the color scheme in the bathroom!! Very pretty.
I know you're lovin' your home. I can tell you're putting your touches throughout!
~Kristi
Post a Comment