Saturday, June 21, 2008

IM BACK!

Hello everyone!
I feel like I have been gone for EVER. ITs been a busy week. But we are all moved in.

Friday Jason and I dropped my kids off at my inlaws, picked up their truck and trailor and him and I took two loads over to the new house.... We spent our first night in our new home on friday.
it was bittersweet. I was overly excited that we were moving in and it was our first night but also extremly sad that our babies were not with us.. I cried alot.
Saturday morning left no time for tears. we woke up early and got the trailor loaded and then two couples from church came over to help... they helped my husband unload that load and soon after... Amy and her husband came over to help more.
Between all the men going and getting and unloading loads and all the woman at my house... we got my entire house moved in and we got our room set up for Saturdays stay!
It was a blessing for sure.
We love it here so far.... our neighbors are so friendly and our house definatly feels like HOME... I will soon take pictures and share but for now, I have over 800 on my camera that need to be downloaded...
Just wanted to update really fast!
hope you are all doing well and I h ope to catch up with you all SOON!

3 comments:

Tori Leslie said...

So glad your getting moved in and your neighbors are so nice, that really makes a difference.
Can't wait to see some pictures of the house!

Kristi said...

EIGHT HUNDRED! And here I thought I was the queen of picture taking. LOL

Isn't a blessing to have church family to help when you need it?

Glad you're finally in and I can't wait to see your pics.

~Kristi

The Mildner Family said...

Hey are you in Hiding again? I know I saw you today but where is the updates??!! Even if you do I won't see it for a few days..cause we are MOVING lol I am just to excited about that!! Anyways you have fun on your vacation and I will be praying for you guys! Kristen